Friday, January 4, 2008

so, Ethan and I are both sick. He was really fussy last week, and on sunday started throwing up. I think it might be teething, but I don't know. I think that he is almost better from that, but now he has a cold. and he gave it it to me. I hate being sick, it saps your energy and makes me grumpy. Plus, I get to clean up baby throw up every once in a while. I hope he is done throwing up, but you never know. He hasn't been able to keep down any solids, other than yogurt, so i'm ready for him to get better so we can go back to our routine of getting him to eat more solids.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I've had the same problem this week. Lizzie has been throwing up too and she has diarrhea on top of that. Plus she gave me her cold too. It does totally zap your energy and because we are the Moms it's not like we can call in sick to work. Anyway...just wanted to let you know I've been going through the same thing too and I can relate.

Blog Archive