Thursday, January 31, 2008

The other day we got our gas bill, and we about had a heartattack. Yesterday I decided to turn the heat off and just use our portable heater, and move it around the house through out the day. We borrowed a small heater from ryan's parents last night and set that up in our room and put the bigger heater in ethans room. Ethan woke up around 5:30 and it was just way too cold! Ethan's room was fine, but ours was freezing- well at least to me. I hate being cold, i don't have much endurance when it comes to that. So I turned the heat back on, and decided that we definately would have to buy several heaters to place around the house.

1 comment:

Margie said...

our gas company lets us spread the cost out throughout the year. It means we're paying for gas in the summer that we won't use until winter hits but easier to budget. Look into it if you're interested.

Blog Archive