Sunday, January 27, 2008
President Hinkley
When I learned that President Hinkley had passed away I was sad and happy. Of the four prophets that I have been alive for, I knew him the most. I've thought for a long time now about how he missed his wife, and knew that it would be a happy day when he died, because he would be able to see her again. I was thinking about death, and how it's hard to mourn for someone like President Hinkley. He led such an exemplary life, he was so loving and such a good person. He worked so hard. From my point of view there was nothing to regret. I wish I could have seen the moment he saw his wife again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(72)
-
▼
January
(14)
- The other day we got our gas bill, and we about ha...
- Ethan is the proud owner of two new teeth, so now ...
- This is ethan being cute one day. he had been sick...
- President Hinkley
- changing my blog
- Dancing with the girls
- Protesting Eating
- My Cute Jeans
- Ethan is being really sweet today. we spent the mo...
- My fun plans
- Levi's coming home
- No Sleep
- Creamy Spinach (or Broccoli) and Tortellini
- so, Ethan and I are both sick. He was really fussy...
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment