Tuesday, January 22, 2008
My Cute Jeans
Yesterday I discovered two holes in the knee of my only cute pair of jeans. I bought them a year ago from Old Navy. Ryan told me that he always found that the jeans from Old Navy tend to be thinner and wear out sooner than other jeans he's had. Faced with the problem of buying a new pair of jeans, I remember how little I know about where to shop. I honestly do not know much when it comes to buying clothes and accessories. I don't know where to go to buy good jeans, make-up, nylons... growing up in a big family we always got our clothes at places like target or walmart. I'm not embarassed about it- not everyone can always afford to out fit their kids in the latest trends and most expensive clothes. I was thinking about it and I figured I like the clothes at Bananna Republic, so I thought that maybe that would be a good place to find a good pair of cute jeans... so if anyone has any opinions on the topic of wear to shop for clothes, accesories, and make-up I would much appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(72)
-
▼
January
(14)
- The other day we got our gas bill, and we about ha...
- Ethan is the proud owner of two new teeth, so now ...
- This is ethan being cute one day. he had been sick...
- President Hinkley
- changing my blog
- Dancing with the girls
- Protesting Eating
- My Cute Jeans
- Ethan is being really sweet today. we spent the mo...
- My fun plans
- Levi's coming home
- No Sleep
- Creamy Spinach (or Broccoli) and Tortellini
- so, Ethan and I are both sick. He was really fussy...
-
▼
January
(14)
1 comment:
Andrea - I uploaded the video to youtube and from there I took the embedded code that youtube gave me and copy and pasted it onto my blog. But blogspot itself has a video uploader. There is a picture of a movie real next to the button you press for picture uploading. You just click on that and then it will give you the steps for uploading video.
Also as far as pants, I love American Eagle jeans. They just fit me really well so I've only bought that brand of jeans for years and they seem to last a couple of years before getting holes in the knees. I don't know about other accessories and etc. I usually just shop at the mall until I find something I like.
Post a Comment