Thursday, January 17, 2008
My fun plans
So Brandon, Tonya, Jessica (I assume), and Don are going skiing to Targhi..targee.. I have no idea how to spell that. In any case, if Ryan can he will go with them. He loves skiing. I loved it when I was younger, but since then I have had a lot of knee problems, in that my knee's dislocate very easily. It is hard to go skiing and not worry about plumeting down the mountain with a dislocated knee. Part of me still wants to go though, when I think about how much fun I used to have. However someone needs to watch Ethan, and since it will be an over-night trip Ryan doesn't like the idea of abandoning Ethan for that long on his poor mom to take care of. I'm trying to think of something to do for the weekend that will be fun, but honestly there really isn't anything to do. I had started crocheting a bleanket, but my sweet little boy took off with the hook when I wasn't looking and now we can't find it (that and the remote to the tv). I had this great ide for a painting, but unfortunately i need some men to model for it (it's much easier to draw from life then to make i up). So, I really don't know how to go about getting someone to model for me. Ryan won't do it, he's self consious or something. :). Anyways, that's my fun life at the moment. I need to find some new hobbies or something... that don't cost money- which of course really limits what you can do...lol. (Art is already an expensive hobbie).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(72)
-
▼
January
(14)
- The other day we got our gas bill, and we about ha...
- Ethan is the proud owner of two new teeth, so now ...
- This is ethan being cute one day. he had been sick...
- President Hinkley
- changing my blog
- Dancing with the girls
- Protesting Eating
- My Cute Jeans
- Ethan is being really sweet today. we spent the mo...
- My fun plans
- Levi's coming home
- No Sleep
- Creamy Spinach (or Broccoli) and Tortellini
- so, Ethan and I are both sick. He was really fussy...
-
▼
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment