Thursday, December 27, 2007
so ryan's birthday is coming up, and i'm trying to figure out what to get him. we suprisingly have some money that we coould spend on his gift and get him somethng fun, like an ipod or something. i want to surprise him with whatever i get, which is hard because Ryan never really gets excited about things. he opens the box, smiles, and thats it. looking at electronics got me thinking though, and i've decided what i want if we could ever afford it. I want a Wacom Intuos3 6X8 Pen Tablet. it's the coolest thing ever. but it's pretty expensive so it will be a while before i can afford it. grown up's toys are so expensive! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so surprised when I read your post. I always thought that you were so good at making friends. When you joined the family you seemed to fit in so well and it seems like you are really good at keeping up with everyone in the family. I don't think you need to change who you are because friends are people who accept 'who you are.' You are an amazing person with so many talents. I was excited when I saw you had a blog because I felt like I could get to know you better (when you guys come down you usually spend your time at Jason and Kristi's). I think that having a kid makes having friends a little harder especially in the winter because you are stuck in doors most of the day. You should see if your ward has any play groups and if they don't you should set one up (that is if there are other babies in the ward). Don't get too frustrated and don't worry about your college friends.
Post a Comment