Saturday, December 22, 2007
At the moment i am waiting for Ethan to fall asleep so that I can sneak into his room and put his blanket on him. For some reason he doesn't like having anything on him like a sheet or blanket, so you have to do it when he's asleep. Once he's asleep i'll start the green bean casserole Joan wants me to make for the Nelson Christmas party that is this afternoon/evening. Everybody is out shopping or at Joan's house at the moment, however I needed Ethan to take a nap, and I knew that wasn't going to happen at ryan's parents house, with so much going on. the house is really quet, which is kind of nice, but also leaves me feeling a bit bored. oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm bummed we missed the party. It would have been fun to have Lizzie and Ethan hanging out together.
Post a Comment