Friday, November 30, 2007
Thanksgiving
So, my family all came up for thanksgiving this year at our new house. Everyone was able to come except Levi, who is on a mission in virginia, and Stephanie- who got sick at the very last minute. poor girl. I felt bad for her, it's so not fun to be sick, especially the one time when our family was getting together. My parents came up from washington and brought charlie and rachelle, and Heather and Sarah came down from Utah. Family get-togethers have never been without "incident" in our family, so I was pleasently shocked when the week/weekend went so amazingly well. I spent all of thursaday cooking (My turkey was beautiful, and Charlie said it was the best he ever tasted [should have been- it soaked in a brine for 36 hours]) so by thursday evening I was exhausted. It was so nice to have a house full of my famil, it made it feel like a home. It was really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was bummed that I couldn't be up at my families house for Thanksgiving. I ended up hosting my in-laws at my house. We didn't have any incidents either but I was exhausted from hosting the whole thing.
By the way I love the picture of the flower at the top of your blog. It's beautiful.
Post a Comment