Friday, July 25, 2014

Sweet Tinker

My Tinker hasn't come home in over a week. When we lived in Burley she only once left for more than a day, instead she would stay in our yard and preferred being inside. The last couple months she has taken off a couple times and hasn't returned for a couple days, but she always showed back up after 2 or 3 days. This is the longest she has been gone, and we fear she is not coming back. I hope that she was adopted by someone kind, but I worry that most likely she was hit by a car, or is trapped in a shed or something. I walked up and down the alley for several blocks calling, I drove around the area a bit looking; and I called the animal shelter, but they didn't answer their phone. I'm trying to accept that she isn't coming back, and that makes me so sad. Hunter started acting up the other day, and that is when I started to worry. He started following me around everywhere, and cried all night until we let him in--he is my independent wanderer, so the fact that he suddenly became super clingy made me think he knew something was up and he misses Tinker a lot apparently. I'm still holding out hope and saying prayers that she will return, though,

No comments:

Blog Archive