If you click on the individual pictures, you can see them better.
I found the perfect fishing spot, you could even see fish swimming
around down there on the sand bar. Some time we will have to find a babysitter,
and than hike down along this river and spend an evening fishing.
It is so hard to get kids to sit still and smile for a picture. I have ten or more pictures of this shot, and this is the only one where all three of us are sort of smiling and sitting still. Ethan was very unsure about sitting on the dirt... probably because of the snake we saw early on in the hike, as well as my thinking I got a tick on my arm (I brushed it off, but Ethan was sure every bug thereafter was a tick... though I refrained from explaining exactly what a tick was because then he would REALLY obsess over it, lol). He loved hiking back down from the falls, he ran pretty much the whole way pretending to be a ninja/iron man/batman/transformer the whole way down, and exclaiming after every jump off a rock "wasn't I awesome?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment