Friday, July 2, 2010

Bell

One of my kitties died on wednesday. I don't know how, I just came home from Ethan's speech therapy appointment and running errands to find her by the back door. It was pretty sad, and it is still bothering me. It was the gray kitty, Bell. The darker kitty, Tinker, has been pretty lonely since, and follows me around the house every where I go, and wants to be held constantly. Before she was a pretty independant kitty and I could never find her. I ended up having to carry her around like a little baby one day just to get some peace and be able to do the laundry. We are going to get another kitty, so she won't be so lonely.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I'm so sorry.

CK said...

I wish that hadn't happened. I am so sorry about your little kitty. I hope things work out with new kitty well.

The Robert A. Meier Family said...

Sorry about your kitty.

Blog Archive