
I got ambitious yesterday and decided to remove asphalt in the back yard. I assume that the previous owners thought it would be a good idea to pave an area to park, but then they didn't maintain it, and so it eventually was covered in dirt. I got a little sun burnt, and I am really sore now, but now I have all this area I can work with and do whatever I want with. well, at least once we haul away the broken up asphalt.
7 comments:
Wow, I am impressed!
Holy Smokes Woman! That's awesome!!
Yeah, that is pretty ambitious! I am taking months just to get my little backyard cleaned up and I made John do the hard labor. It does give you a great sense of accomplishment though, doesn't it!?
Great job!! I can't believe you did it all yourself.
You did that?
It's like, a lot of big rocks.
Amazing!
good job!
You moved asphalt? What? How? Oh, that looks so hard!
it wasn't as hard as it sounds, it was pretty broken up from not being maintained, it was mainly tedious work. I dug it up with a shovel piece by piece.
Post a Comment