I lost my make-up a couple months back. All of it. We had just returned from a trip, and so it was assumed that I lost it on the trip. I am not a make-up person, I just like being me most days as I am, but I like being able to look extra nice sometimes. So, I finally broke down and bought all new make-up this last week, and even some things I should have bought years ago--like in High School---hahaha. I feel like a grown up. I was so excited to try my new stuff out.
Today we found my missing make-up. Violet had stashed it in the back of her closet, behind toy boxes. It must have happened when we were un-packing. Ryan says it had to have been me, because Violet says she didn't do it, and she is so cute that he believes her. :)
We are currently staying put in our tiny apartment. We keep going back and forth on whether or not to move, and we even found a cute house to rent that would have been perfect, however our desire to be wise and save, and pay of debt, etc. won out. It is hard being a financially responsible adult sometimes, but we keep plugging along. As Ryan says, we are tough! ... or something :)
I emptied my strawberries out of my garden plot today and gave most of them to a friend who has a huge garden. She is going to let me garden with her family next year, instead of me going to the community garden.
I saved one large strawberry plant and planted in it in a hanging planter that is really pretty. I have no idea if it will survive or thrive in our tiny apartment over the winter but we will see. I am finding it very nice to be able to go and buy things we want, that are not complete necessities--like hanging planters, or new make-up, or a cute hat for work--and not stress about it. I am very grateful for Ryan's job. My job is supplemental, and helps towards our saving and paying off debt, and it is definitely educational and interesting being that I am working as a patineur in a bronze foundry, but I am grateful that Ryan has finally been able to get a job that is fulfilling and supports our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment