Monday, October 6, 2014
Tender Mercies
We had a beautiful weekend listening to conference. I started my painting and was happily surprised when Elder Oaks spoke about the concept for my painting in detail--this gave me confidence that I had been inspired on what to paint. We have been greatly blessed, and I have been noticing Heavenly Father's hand in our lives more and more. With each step of the painting I feel inspired as to what to do next. I don't know how to finish it, but as I move forward, I have inspiration as to what to do next. We have also been blessed in Ryan's job, far beyond what we are used to or expect. This weekend we decided we needed to find a bigger place to rent, because this place is just too small. The entire apartment could fit into just the patina room at work :) . And the smell of the turpentine and the toxicity of my oil paints are just not good in a tiny place around kids. Today I found out that we might get to rent the large four bedroom home I did the watering for this last summer. I decided to call and ask how much they were going to rent it for, even though I expected it to be way over our budget, but considering that we would maintain the place including yardwork--meaning they wouldn't have to pay someone-- they are considering renting it to us for what we would get a tinier, moldy place for. It is still expensive, but we expected that if we left our current apartment. so I am happy today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment