Thursday, February 21, 2008

We had an earthquake!

This morning right after Ryan left for work, I was lying half asleep in bed and all of a sudden i reallized the bed was shaking and hitting the wall. So, I sat up to se who was shaking the bed and realized that, of course, no one was shaking it. Then I realized that the dresser was also shaking and hitting the wall, and I realized we were having an earthquake. Ryan goes to his Dad's office in the mornings, so I called there to see if they had felt it- after telling them I thought we had an earthquake I thought for sure they thought I was a dork and just imagining it, but later I found out that it was an earthquake. Apparently a 6.3 earthquake hit Wells nevada, and was felt in utah, idaho, nevada and california. See, I'm not crazy!! well, at least not on that particalur point.... :)

No comments:

Blog Archive