Monday, February 11, 2008

New Favorite Sites

I added some new sites to my favorite list, you should all check them out. They are art sites for three of the professors I had while I was at BYU-I. One is for Leon Parson, who is an oil painter and I took an oil painting class from him. Brother Parson did the murals for the Rexburg Temple. Brother Franson does computer art (with photoshop and illustrator), he taught several different classes, but I took a design/color class from him. He recently had a children's book published that he wrote and illustrated, and it looks pretty cute. His website has some really fun/interesting illustrations on it. The other artist/teacher was my watercolor and basic drawing teacher- Brother Bird. He retired, but he still does his art and demonstrations. i'm going to add some other sites on art that I like, so feel free to check them out.

No comments:

Blog Archive