I love oreos way too much- I have no self control... For valentines day I told Ryan that I really wanted some oreos. I went through the bag in like 3 days. So the other day, Ryan bought me some more, and I'm trying really hard to show restraint, and limit it to one cookie a day. Tuesday i was really good, and yesterday... well, I got carried away (I was bored, and Ryan was gone skiing). Today i've only had one, but i'm dying to go get another...seriously I'm pathetic. Ryan is the kind of person who will save his candy or cookies or whatever it is for days, and nibble on them here and there. I just can't do it.
Here is a cute video of Ethan.
1 comment:
You feel bad because you ate them within 3 days!? I think mine are usually gone within 30 hours or less of purchasing. Shawn can verify that cookies have no chance of surviving around me.
Post a Comment