Monday, February 25, 2008

Sick Day

Ethan is sick today, the poor little guy can't keep any food down. The couch is covered in sheets and towels, and I set up his pack and play with some toys in it, so that if he threw up it would be contained, and spread towels around the pack and play. I decided that I need a utility sink like my parents have in their laundry room. It is hard to figure out how to clean up the messes Ethan makes when he gets sick, I never quite know how to handle it all, and a utility sink would be perfect. I could just spray it all down in the sink. I hate when Ethan gets sick, I always wish that there was more I could do to make him more comfortable or feel better. Last night, when he woke up sick, I ended up camping out on the couch with him, with a movie on for him to watch. It was nice to cuddle with him until he fell asleep, even though I was really tired.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Seems like you guys are having all the bad luck with sickness lately. I agree with you regarding a utility sink. We really needed one when we were finishing our basement.

Blog Archive