Monday, May 12, 2014
putting the milk in the cupboard type moment
You know one of the things that sucks the most about having ADD? Losing the expensive medicine that is supposed to help you not lose/forget things. Obviously the medicine wasn't working, at least not on that front. It was sort of helping with focus--iv'e been getting more accomplished. I made it 2 or 3 weeks of putting it immediately in my purse after taking it. Then one day last week I got distracted somewhere between the kitchen and my purse, and I do not even remember getting distracted, or what I did with the medicine. *sigh* I have looked everywhere. We are moving upstairs to a different apartment the next couple of weeks so I am hoping that it will be found. And that I didn't absent-mindedly throw it away. Because I could see myself doing something like that. I told the doctor today, when we were there for Ethan's appointment, and he seemed to find it pretty funny. You gotta admit that it is pretty funny asking a person with ADD to not lose or forget to take meds that help them not lose or forget things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment