Friday, May 16, 2014

I made it

I am so proud of myself, I got through the entire P90x program. And it was/is hard. I have to modify, but I have been really pushing myself to do the entire workout whenever possible, or something as close to it when I can't do what they want. For example, I can't do one-handed push-ups, so I do planking (with pauses every so often cause I can't plank for that long) during that part of the workout. And I've lost 12 lbs! I will start the thing all over again starting Monday, and we will see if it is possible to get rid of my post-baby tummy. I still have about 3-4 lbs to lose, but even more than weight loss I want to be stronger and more in shape than I ever have been... which isn't hard since I've always been scrawny and pretty weak... I was the kid that broke my arm from losing my balance (with the help of someone else) and falling in my bedroom, which was carpeted, two years in a row. Exercise won't really make a difference with my brittle bones, but it is helping in other areas. I took before and after pictures, but I don't really want to post them, though I might if I can actually get rid of my post-baby tummy just to show it's possible.

No comments: