Monday, March 24, 2014

I may need an intervention...

 
I went to the store tonight to get a couple of things (milk and eggs), and happened to walk past the flower section... purely coincidental. Okay, not really, but I really didn't intend to buy anything... until I saw this HUGE plant of Hydrangeas. It's like 2 feet tall! With thick, healthy canes and gorgeous purple and lime green flowers.
I was taken by surprise at how healthy and big the plant was compared to the normal puny, dying plants you see in the supermarket, and I just couldn't walk away. I rarely buy extra things, like this is the first time I had been to the store by myself since we lived in Idaho since I hate shopping. I had some birthday money Joan sent me, and decided this was worth it. I knew Ryan would roll his eyes when he saw it, but it is seriously so pretty! I had to promise myself that I couldn't buy any more plants, though, because I honestly have no where to put any more in this small apartment.


1 comment:

Brian and Lindsay said...

Very pretty! I wish I were better with plants!

Blog Archive