I just ordered a bunch of books and I'm so excited. All of them are for the kids, except one which is an anatomy for artists book which I am very excited to get.
I've decided that I need to start ordering books online, because I honestly don't have time to get to the library lately, and I miss reading. I'm going to start ordering myself the classics, like Jules Verne books.
The kids book collection that we have accumulated from DI over the years has not only literally deteriorated, but Ethan has also out grown it. I ordered some Little Critter, Berenstein Bears, and Magic Tree House books. If anyone has any ideas on chapter books for kids who are beginning chapter books, I would love to hear them--especially if they are exciting type books. I grew up on the Boxcar Children books, but I doubt Ethan would be very interested in those. When we look at books in stores he always gravitates towards those advertising gimmick types books about legos and action figures. I know I want to try out the Redwall series on him, but any other ideas would really be appreciated.
1 comment:
I really liked the A-Z mystery books when I was younger. The author is Ron Roy.
Post a Comment