Friday, February 12, 2010

Room of Lost Things

I hate losing things. This time it is my car keys (it happens repeatedly). I found my phone this morning, so that's no longer lost. Some day I will lose my mind and it will end up with all of the other stuff that I have lost over the years. One day I will find a room somewhere and it will be filled with all of the things i've lost, from earings to clothes to homework. I'll walk in and say, Hey! My red jacket that I was only able to wear once before I lost it back in High School! I've missed you! Sounds like a childrens book idea...I might have to do that....

1 comment:

Brushdragon said...

Lol, I just lost my kneaded eraser last night in the middle of the assignment you commented on. It was a couple of hours before the due time so I was in a panic! After about 2 minutes looking I simply said "Alright, give it back". :D How funny. Good to hear from you...I responded to you on my blog too. Take care Andrea! Really glad you are drawing and sketching. :)

Blog Archive