Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Brussels Sprouts

When I find a new thing that I like, I tend to get a little obsessed with it for a while. So, I recently, in the last 6 months or so, have discovered Brussels Sprouts. I had never had them before, and then I had some at a cousins home when we came for her newest little girls baby blessing. In my opinion, they were absolutely delicious. Since then I have been experimenting with them, i've tried several different recipes, however I'm having difficulty producing the same dish each time I cook them. For some reason, even if I follow the exact directions, they don't turn out the same each time- one day it will turn out wonderful and the next time i try the same recipe I can barely eat it. Ryan is not a fan of brussels sprouts, so his opinion is they are just bad to begin with...:). If anyone has any good recipes for brussels sprouts, I would love to have them, especially since I went and bought a bunch more...

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My DAD loved them, so my mom would make them for him. We wouldn't touch them.

I had Brussel Sprouts for the first time about a year ago, and loved them! They taste a little like cauliflower.

Jenni said...

I'm so glad to see how much you liked them after trying them with me. The only recipe I have is the one you already tried. All though I would love to get more recipes... you should share what ever you come up with.

Blog Archive