Ryan found a really nice easle at Cains, the furniture store that he works at. It's odd that they had an easle for sale, since generally you wouldn't expect them to have art furniture. Since Cains is having their going out of business sale, Ryan was able to get it for a pretty good price, and I'm VERY proud of it. So, it's my very early christmas present. Ryan tried to say that I couldn't have it until Christmas, but there was no way I was going to go along with that. It is the perfect size and the part that your rest the painting/drawing on can be adjusted. I haven't started painting/drawing on it yet, but I'm anxious to. I haven't had a moment to start, being busy with ethan and household stuff, and I don't really want to make a mess in my room with painting/drawing suplies, but I am anxious to use it, so one of these days i'm going to break everything out and make a mess. The picture I took of the easle definately doesn't do it justice. It even has some designs carved into it. I love it.
3 comments:
I was wondering where you've been! Your vacation looks like a lot of fun.
Can't wait to see some pictures drawn/painted on your new easel!
I wouldn't have been able to wait for Christmas either. It's very beautiful. I can't wait to see the art that comes off of it.
I'm so excited you finally got an easel! I can understand why you're so excited! It really is beautiful...I can kind of see the detailing and it looks really great!
Post a Comment