Friday, May 9, 2008
Dressing up like dad
Last night I was getting Ethan ready for bed, I had taken off his clothes and went to grab his pajama's. When I came back to Ethan, he was sitting on the floor in my bedroom trying to put Ryan's blue dress shirt on. He had one arm through a sleeve but since the shirt was so big it kept coming off. Ethan decided to try to lay backwards on the shirt and scoot into it. Ethan was unaware that I was watching, so I went and got Ryan so he could see, however by the time we got back Ethan had lost interest. I wish I had gotten a picture, because it was really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really cute. Ethan is so tiny it would be funny to watch him trying to get into Ryan's shirt.
Post a Comment