Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Crayons, Thunderstorms, and Peonies










I finally got around to buying Ethan some crayons, I know I'm a little slow on these things. He LOVES them. He doesn't like to color with them, he just likes taking them out of the box and putting them back in. Ryan tried to show him how to color with them and he got mad at him for taking one of the crayons. So, we just let him play with them. The box didn't last more than a day, so I spray mounted some cute paper on my band-aid cannister and put the crayons in there.









Today we had a thunderstorm, it wasn't spectacular, I didn't see any lightening, but it was still ncie. I love thunderstorms, no matter how i'm feeling, thunderstorms always make me feel better. Once the thunderstorm was about over, I decided to strap on my roller blades and go skate around for a while. I haven't skated in years, so I was a little rusty, but it was so nice to skate around again. (Ethan was taking a nap, so i thought it would be a good chance to go out skating in the driveway).
The peonies in front of the house are finally starting to bloom, and they are very pretty, so I decided to take a picture of one of them, along with the beautiful dark blue sky that we had after the thundserstorm.

No comments: