Friday, April 18, 2008











Today I packed away Ethan's bottles, and I'm happy that he is finally done with drinking from a bottle. He's been doing so well lately with going to bed at the same time each night, and drinking from a sippy cup. I love watching him grow up, and learn new things. Sometimes I will walk into the living room and find him staring at a DVD cover, pointing to the different pictures or words, like I do with his books. It's really cute. He has also been very cuddly lately. He's always been a cuddly boy, but lately he wraps his arms around my neck and holds onto me very tight. He's so cute. :) The picture I attatched to this post is one that I took last spring when we were living in Centerville UT. It's one of my favorites of Ethan because of his bright eyes and big smile.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Good job with getting rid of the bottle. You made it look easy to get him off of it. I love this picture of Ryan and Ethan.

Blog Archive