
Last night I gave Ethan his first haircut. I didn't really know what would be the best way to go about it, so I ended up having Ryan hold him while I used the electric clippers to cut it. He's definately scared of the clippers now, when I turned them on, he got this weird look on his face like "what are you going to do?" It looks kind of short and thin right now, but I think it's cute. I figured it would be a good time to cut his hair since it was 2 inches long in places, and he was gtting a curl on the back of his head. I think he looks so handsome, no longer like a baby but like a little boy.
1 comment:
He looks so handsome and I'm impressed you cut it. I guess when you have boys you get used to cutting hair.
Post a Comment