Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've begun babysitting a little 13 month old girl named Kambry three times a week. At first I was worried that it would be too much taking care of two children close to the same age, but it's turned out o be a lot easier than I thought it would be. Yesterday when Ryan got home we decided to take the two kids out in the back yard to play on the slide in our back yard. It was a really nice day, and really warm compared to waht it has been lately. It was really fun to see Ethan slide down the slide, he's just now starting to like it. Kambry really wanted to climb the ramp/"rock" wall thing, it was pretty cute. Ethan loves being outside. I don't take him out a lot, because he takes off running. He ants to go in the street or other places he's not supposed to, but with Ryan there to help fence him in it was fun being outside. I wish Ethan like being in the stroller, because then we could go on walks more. I'm so excited for summer and warm weather so we can get outside more.









1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow, I don't know if I could take on another kid 3 days a week. Good for you! I loved the picture of Ethan going down the slide. His little smile was so cute.

Blog Archive