Tuesday, March 18, 2008
taking away the bottle
I decided to take Ethan's bottle away this week, and so far it has not been fun. I gave in and decided to let him have one before bed, and also if he woke up during the night- which he did. three times. He has been grumpy all day today, crying and throwing fits over everything. So I hope that this gets easier, cause it's wearing me down :). We both got a nap in today, it was short but I'm glad we at least got it in. The pediatrician said it should only take a week to get him off his bottle, but I'm not sure I believe her... or it might take a week but that week is sure going to be miserable! There, I'm done complaining.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah it really isn't easy. I just got Lizzie off the bottle and it has taken me months. I don't know if you read my post on it but I tried to take her off the bottle cold turkey and that didn't work so I've been doing the gradual thing and that seems to have worked better for Lizzie. It still hasn't been easy. Just keep trying.
Andrea - cute comments on your blog.
A couple of letters from Blue Shield has come so don't let me forget to give them to you.
Post a Comment