Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ethan is sick again, but it's not too bad this time. I think it is because of his teething. Last week, when I tried to take away the bottle, we discovered that he was actually getting some new teeth. Right now he has three new teeth poking through, but I think a fourth is trying to come up also. So we gave up on taking the bottle away for the time being since he seems to be a little miserable from getting the new teeth. Normally when he is teething he gets sick, and has a temperature, but this time there isn't a temperature so far, so that's good. He has a cold with a runny nose and cough, which he hasn't been able to shake for several weeks now, but today it is a little worse than it has been. We went to a play group this morning at the church, which he loved for the most part, so Ihope we can continue to be able to go to that. The only bad part was when Ethan threw up on my and the floor in the gym- serves me right for wearing my dry clean only coat :). He wasn't playing with any of the children so I wasn't extremely concerned he would get them sick, plus his tummy is very sensitive so something like mucous in his throat will make him throw up. Fun stuff. I realized the other day that my blogs oten seem like complaining, so I apologize for that. I'm not trying to complain, to me this kind of thing is just my normal day to day stuff. I am going to try, though, to come up with more uplifting, up-beat things to talk about in the future.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

How was your Easter Weekend with the trip to Boise? That totally stinks that Ethan threw up on you at the play group. Hopefully he will get over the teething quickly. I think Lizzie might also be teething because she has been really grumpy lately.

Blog Archive