Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Finding a new groove

  • That was the craziest move we have had to date (9th move). We found out Ryan got a GREAT job the friday before Halloween, when his new boss came up from Wyoming just to interview him. The following week was spent packing, and we moved that saturday. We were very grateful for Ryan's parents who helped us with this move-- it was greatly appreciated.  
  • several things that have been bothering me lately (this is not meant to be negative, just things that are bothering me but I'm planing to fix):
     
          -I gained 10lbs this last year. People are starting to ask if I'm pregnant...
          -I have been feeling extra old looking lately, mainly from stress and lack of sleep.
          -I am having trouble feeling grounded here, though I am really happy about the job and schools.
          -I ran out of watercolor paint (hey, it lasted 10 years, so I can't complain) and paper. So, I can't do any new art projects until I get the payment I'm expecting from one of my paintings I sold. It is in the mail though, so it won't be long.
          -It is very hard to maintain motivation for housework each day, especially since that is all I currently have to do each day. Each day is the same as the day before... it is very hard to wake up eager to wash dishes, put away laundry, pick up toys, etc.
          -At this very moment, my cat Hunter is outside the front door crying. He is in a lot of trouble because he decided to pee on my brand new shirt I got from Maurices. I am so mad, but I'm not the kind of person who could get rid of a family pet, especially one we have had for several years. But I can't have him in our apartment if he won't go in the litter box...
          -Violet is waking up EARLY every day and coming into our bed. Then, she proceeds to ask for cereal for the next hour or two until Ryan's alarm goes off for him to get ready for work and me to get up.
          -Some person hacked my blogger account and got access to my yahoo email account, and then took an old blog that I had deleted and converted it into a blog to sell decor items under my name. I have no idea why, it doesn't make any sense. It is unnerving.
  • So, I am a plan person. Lists and plans make me feel better, like I can accomplish things and things aren't hopeless. So, to solve the above list of concerns, this is my plan:
      -I'm going to begin getting out of bed early. I'm already awake (despite not being a morning person) so I might as well take advantage of it.
      -I'll do P90X each morning, while Violet eats her oatmeal and then her cereal.
      -I can then launch into cleaning the house, and then when Violet is down for her nap (as a result of how early she wakes up) I can do art. Once I buy supplies.
      -I'm going to bed early from now on.
      -For the time being, Hunter will remain outside all day. I don't know what to do about him other than that.
      -I'm going to start using one of those sleep masks that you chill in the fridge. And I bought new makeup and concealer, lol.
      -Yesterday and this morning I spnt time deleting my yahoo account, changing passwords, notifying blogger of a false impersonation/identity theft, and giving the thief a "cease and desist" order that I hope they take seriously. And if not, I'm hoping blogger simply deletes the blog for me, since I can't gain access to it. Crazy people, lol.

2 comments:

My name is Lydia said...

people have been asking if you are pregnant? people are jerks.

also, buying new makeup is the funnest thing, and it makes me WANT to get ready for the day everyday. and when i do, i feel more put together and better about myself. awesome.

My name is Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.