Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sweet Girl

I have decided that Violet has got to be the most adorable girl ever born. She keeps surprising us wth the funny things she does. She is definitely over-brimming with personality. She comes and cuddles every morning, and I love feeling her next to me in the bed, cuddled up against me as close as possible. I love her little smile.
She started saying "I love you" and now we have conversations saying I love you back and forth, lol.
 
She loves to dance, and draw. She loves to draw on everything, which has become a problem. She has held her drawing utensils correctly since the first day she picked up a pencil, and she draws patterns of circles and lines over and over on everything from printer paper to walls.She is very particular about what she draws, and it is always the same stuff over and over again. I've had to remove all writing utensils to a higher location, but they don't seem to stay there, and she inevitably gets ahold of one and then gets into trouble for drawing in mommy's books, or Ethan's library books, or the wall, or the bills on the desk, or the checkbook. She cries, and says "sorry!" over and over. She is cute when she says sorry. "sorry I 'lelled''" "sorry for 'plashing' in the tub" "sorry for being mean". This morning she told Ethan (of her own accord) sorry for waking him up, lol.
 
Violet fell in love with Heather on our visit, and cuddled with her as much as possible (this is on Heather's couch watching a movie). Just now she saw the picture on my blog, and whispered "shh, Heaver afweep". :). Sarah got us a really nice hotel room at the hotel she works at, and so the kids also loved playing in the hot tub and pool. Sarah loves lotions and perfumes, so she had tons for Violet to look through which made Violet happy as Violet loves them as well.
 
Violet loves stuffed animals and babies, and turns everything into a baby doll--even water bottles. She loves to dance, and dances to all music. She even tries break dancing, which cracks us up. I am excited for spring, because I'm going to put Violet in Ballet, and I know she is going to love it.