Tuesday, August 27, 2013

crazy blog!!!

Apparently my blog has decided to get a mind of its own. Today I discovered that my normal background that I've had for quite a while had dissapeared, and in its place was a box with some message in it about photobucket... in the middle of all my posts and text. I chose a generic background so that you can actually see my blog until I take the time to redo my blog. So, please excuse my blog for a while as it goes under reconstruction. Not tonight, I'm tired and going to bed. But, one of these days I'll sit down and re-do the blog. :) I haven't been too thrilling of a blog author lately, but I would like to do better. And I have some new projects I'm working on that I want to blog about, and hopefully they will be more interesting to read about than what I've done so far :)

1 comment:

ShelbySpear said...

Lol, I get really frustrated when super complicated things as it is stop working for no apparent reason...