Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy moments when things work out.

I found out today that it looks like I only need to take 4 more classes. I also found out that the art department at BYU-I is going to be accommodating of my situation, and will be flexible in the last four art history classes I need to take. This means I will be able to take at least two of them online from CSI, and then find equivelents for the other two (hopefully online) from another school (It does not appear that CSI has any upper level art history courses). It looks like things will work out. I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief.

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

That's great news!

Brian and Lindsay said...

Oh, I bet you slept easier finding that out! That is exciting! I am going to school online at BYU-I as well. I love it!!