Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I had my first ultrasound this morning. I found out I'm 17 weeks along, and due around April 10th. And we are having a girl! I am carrying really low, her head is pretty low, and she was curled up a little in the ultrasound, as if to say, "leave me alone, I want to sleep!". I really love ultrasounds. One of the shots we got was of her hand up, and it's really clear, you can see the joints of the fingers. Another shot has her sucking her thumb :). I was a little surprised at how excited I was to find out she was a girl, I was in the grocery store and I wanted to stop random people and tell them i was having a girl. I refrained though. :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just saw your status. Yay!
Yay! Congrats!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! CONGRATS girl!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!! This is so wonderful! Good luck through the pregnancy!!!
Yay! Ultrasounds are fun! Congrats on the girl. They're fun to shop for.
We had three girls. Tell you husband that it takes a special man to be father of a girl.
Post a Comment