Monday, August 16, 2010
My mom made a quick unplanned trip to Orem UT this weekend to move my brother Charlie up there to live. She stayed the night last night at my home, on her way back to washington, and spent the morning with me. I am envious of all the people I know whom have family nearby. I haven't seen my mom in a little over a year, so It was nice to have her spend what little time she could before she had to take off for the 10 hr drive home. It was a nice morning, and we didn't do much (there isn't much to do in the area where I live, and I hadn't had time to plan anything) but it was still nice to just hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to see your Mom! So nice. I love moms ;)
Post a Comment