Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I love painting!!!!
I've started an oil painting, and I'm so excited about it. I got the first layer painted, with the darkest hues. I've been trying to come up with ideas for paintings, but all of them were lacking and I got bored with them before I had a chance to sketch them out. Last night I had a dream where I saw in clear detail exactly what to paint. I woke up surprised because it was a perfect idea, exactly what I want to paint and I could see it so clearly, everything from composition, to color scheme. I have never been so inspired. It's not necessarily an inspirational painting, but I felt inspired as to what to paint. I'm not telling you what it is yet, only that it will be impressionistic in nature. I'm certain I'll have some pictures of it up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can't wait to see the pics! I'm sure it will be gorgeous.
Watch out! That's how Stephanie Meyer came up with Twilight.
I'm so excited to see it!
You are so inspiring! I'm excited to see it!
Post a Comment