Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New House

Here are two pictures of the house we are in the process of buying. We are past the inspection part, the sellers finally agreed to take care of some major fixes, so we are pretty sure we are going to be moving in less than a month. I say pretty sure because you never know for sure until the final signing and until you have those keys in your hands. I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

CK said...

Cute kitchen!
PS I don't think i have your number. Could you email it to me when you have a moment?

Clare14 said...

I love it! Very cute little place. I hope everything goes well for you! How many beds and baths does it have?

Kristina P. said...

Oh, it's adorable, Andrea!

andreamichelle said...

It is 3 bed 1.5 bath.

My name is Becka said...

yay! That is soooo exciting! I loooove the porch!

Blog Archive