Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've made a new friend, and i'm so excited about it. We are the same age, and we both studied art at BYU-I at the same time, and yet we never had a class together. We have a lot in common, and I think it's funny that here, in small Rupert, I find someone who I have so much in common with- you just wouldn't expect to find someone like that in such a small, out of the way town. Plus, our husbands seem to like to hang out also, so it's perfect. Having friends makes life so much happier.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is so great, Andrea! You are right. Just one friend can make a huge difference.

Margie said...

Yeah! How crazy to find someone with so much in common in Rupert! It sounds like things are going well!

CK said...

yay :)

My name is Becka said...

Andrea, I wish I was there to hang out with you!

Blog Archive