Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm sorry, I know most people don't want to hear about your childs potty training, but it's such a nice day when it starts clicking that it's hard not to share the happy news. I am so proud of Ethan, because potty training finally seems to be clicking with him. Last thursday or friday he starting going poop in the toilet on his own, without telling me before hand and without me asking. I was so impressed. One of the days he was playing with his toys and all of a sudden he exclaimed, "poo poo!" and ran into the bathroom and went in the toilet. He's so proud of himself. He's had minimal accidents since then, like not quite making it to the toilet in time, but I think it's finally clicking, which is really nice. YAY to seeing an end in sight to the use of diapers!

4 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Go Ethan!

Jenni said...

Huray! Potty training definitely is a big deal and I think any one who has had to train their child knows how exciting it is when it happens.

What are you going to do with all the money your saving from not having to buy diapers?

CK said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Congrats Ethan and Mommy!!!
This gives me hope :)

Lanae said...

What an awesome accomplishment. I am sure you are thrilled. I can't wait to get Lane potty trained!

Blog Archive