Tuesday, June 3, 2008
First Word
I'm happy to say that Ethan has finally said his first word- Daddy. I don't care that it wasn't mommy, I'm just happy that he is finally talking! He knows what the word means, but he also will just use it randomly, like when he's running around the living room he will repeat over and over "da-ee...da-ee....da-ee..." it's really cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray! I'm so happy for you guys. Ethan really is a smart kid and I knew it wouldn't be too long before he mentioned one of you.
Yay! I know how you feel! It is the best feeling in the world when they FINALLY attempt to communicate with you. Ellie has started to say Mom and Daddy and it just makes my day everytime she does it!
I finally found out how to change my blog template thanks to your blog! Thanks!!
Post a Comment