Friday, February 21, 2014
Workacising
So, I have days where I'm extremely productive and eager and motivated, and than periods of time where it seems so hard to get anything done. I had been in a funk for a while lately, and I was starting to get depressed because it is winter, and my clothes don't fit... and it's winter. I stepped on a scale at someone's house this weekend and was shocked to find I had gained 15 lbs. So, I made Ryan promise (it was really hard to get him to promise) to work out with me doing a full P90X routine every morning (we do skip some parts, but we do our best to do everything). We have been doing well, we started on Wednesday morning, because Monday we were traveling, and Monday night through Tuesday kids were sick and up all night. I am so sore!! I hurt all over like someone beat me up. I'm much happier though, I get more done when I force myself out of bed at 5 freaking 45 am. Yeah... I'm not a morning person. Life is much happier though when I get up early, I find I get more done around the house, and I also have a better chance of being motivated to work on art. My sisters really struggle with weight, and it is really hard on their self esteem. I see how it started with gaining 10-20 lbs and than ballooned from there--so I figure it is easier to work with 15 extra lbs than 115. Ryan isn't too happy about getting up early, but I figure he will be happy in a couple months when he feels so in-shape! :) And it really is cute when Violet gets up with us and "workacises" with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If Ryan doesn't want to do P90X, he can always do this:
http://youtu.be/o-50GjySwew
Post a Comment