Friday, February 21, 2014
Piano
Ethan is finally starting piano lessons! I wanted to have him in lessons for a while, but I just had too much on my plate last year to add piano lessons on top of it. Our piano is currently in Burley, and honestly it will be quite a stretch to find a place for it in our little apartment... so, at least for the time being he will practice at the church whenever we can. His first lesson is tonight, but then he will start two Tuesdays from now on a steady schedule. The teacher was completely booked, but when she found out we were Mormon she suddenly said that she could switch some homeschooling clients around. I got the impression that although she isn't Mormon, she has a high regard for Mormons. She started naming off every Mormon in the area she knew to see if I knew them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment