Friday, May 10, 2013

Balanced Rock and other fun news.



We have definitely been keeping busy. We went on a camping trip to Balanced Rock in Idaho a couple weekends ago. The canyon we camped in was gorgeous.
Then there is the never ending housework, yard work, homework, and remodeling. Ryan received a very good job offer this last week for a controller position in Ontario OR, so in a week he will temporarily move in with Brandon and JaNae and commute home on the weekends until we can get the house ready to sell. We are very, very excited about this new adventure. Now comes the stressful part of getting the house ready, trying to finish and graduate by July, and everything else. But, we are soooooo very happy about this job. I literally started jumping up and down yelling when Ryan told me he got it. :)

 Ethan loves Brandon and JaNae very much. He was very excited when I told him we were moving closer to them. Almost made him forget about leaving his friends... but not quite. I decided to avoid the conversation and instead talk about happy things like his birthday party he wants that he has been talking about for a year.



 Ethan was sick and Violet wanted to cuddle. She was sick the week before. The joys of nursery--someone brought their kid to church sick and the whole nursery had the flu the rest of the week. I got it from Violet, and then Ethan got it. Today everyone is finally feeling better, hopefully Ryan avoided it. 


2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

Those are great pictures from your trip. Congratulations on the new job! Good luck getting everything ready!

ShelbySpear said...

I love all the pics!! I'm excited for your new move and I'm hoping it won't be too chaotic.