It's a very happy color... I know I want a light brown like color, with white windows (ours have panes, so they they will be white), possibly black trim around the windows (if I had shutters, they would be black), white railings on the porch, and a reddish-brown door. I'm going to paint the screen door as well, because it would be silly to have a reddish-brown door, with a big old white screen door in front of it. Disclaimer... my house looks nothing like the house in the above picture :)
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Exterior
This next weekend we are painting our house to get it ready to sell, and I am still worried about what color scheme to do. I know the basic color scheme, I just keep changing my mind about what exact color of beige I want-- one with more red in it? more gray? I'm leaning heavily towards this scheme though:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lol, I love your disclaimer!
Post a Comment