Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Three year olds are hard work. There are days when I think Ethan is driving me to the brink of insanity, but then he will do something sweet that will make me feel guilty for being annoyed. Like when he poops on the carpet, and I'm so frustrated and trying to scrub it out and he brings me a wad of toilet paper in his attempt at helping. Or when he wakes up at 5am, wide awake, turning on all the lights. He ended up in bed with us, and he wouldn't stop wiggling. And then out of no where, he leans over and wraps his arms around me and gives me a kiss on the cheek. It's a good thing he's cute.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Most definitely!

Jenni said...

I have the same sort of days. I think it might be the age.

The Payne Family said...

I've always said that children are born cute so that we don't follow the example of animals and eat our young. It's a defense mechanism.

Lanae said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope your little family is doing well this Dec. Love ya!

CK said...

very cute! What a darling boy!

Blog Archive