Ethan loved the beach toys my mom bought for him, and would carry them around the house.
Ethan really liked playing in the water at Spring Canyon. He had no fear, even though the water was pretty cold, he just walked right into it and sat down. Mom, Charlie, Ethan and I went to the beach twice while I was home. Dad and Levi couldn't go unfortunately because they had to work. Plus my Dad is recovering from knee surgery, so he really wasn't up for a lot of traveling around.
He had a lot of fun on the slide with Charlie, he wore Charlie out because he kept wanting to go back and slide some more.
I thought Ethan was so cute in mom's apron sitting on the couch eating his oatmeal. He has become very independant, and wants to do everything himself, including feeding himself, and putting on his own clothes. He hasn't mastered putting on the clothes yet, but he tries.
this is the snake my cat brought into the yard. It was harmless, we find it comical that my cat loves to bring us the snakes, alive, to show us, and she doesn't harm them. When we were younger my sister Stephanie would freak out every time scooter would come running up the lawn with a snake, but snakes don't bother me a whole lot, unless they are poisonous or really big. This one was pretty small and harmless.
Ethan really liked Levi and Charlie. I realized after getting home that unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Levi with Ethan.
Well, I guess I got a picture of levi's leg with ethan.... well i think it's levi's leg.... Ethan was really funny, he wanted to comb charlie's hair.
Ethan and Charlie in the water at Spring Canyon.
3 comments:
Fun pictures! That snake looks huge!
it's in a small blue bucket, it really wasn't very big. :)
Looks like you had lots of fun!! I bet your family was excited for you to come visit.
Post a Comment